The Current Real Estate Market
The real estate market is at the best it’s been in years. In fact, the entire country is seeing a strong resurgence in property sales and purchases. This is due to more money on the market via domestic and international investors.
The housing market collapse of a few years ago is also considered a distant memory. Whether buying a home or selling a home, even the interest rates are reasonable. So much so that real-estate experts are advising sellers and buyers to tap into a wealth of opportunities. With the real trends continuing to boom, now may be the perfect time to buy or sell your house.
The Current Real Estate Trends
Property values and sales are increasing across the nation. In fact, the current real estate trends are reflecting a new consumer confidence. In recent years, homebuyers and sellers have been able to achieve desired results. This includes selling their homes to buyers with the right offers. Buyers are also offering more due to increases in personal wealth across several industries. Many SEO agencies are also blanketed by real-estate agents looking to promote new homes and properties. The social media platforms have even made home buying and selling easier across the board. With all these benefits, the current real-estate market continues to grow and expand at alarming rates.
Hot Markets across the Nation
According to real-estate firms and agents, there are areas of the nation that are just right for purchases and sales. In fact, the traditional hot markets have taken a backseat to some new regions in the industry. Again, this is due to more monies being invested – resulting in more residential developments and sub-divisions across the country. Here are some of the hot markets to keep a close eye on in 2018:
- Houston – The third largest city in America is at the epicenter of the current real-estate boom. In fact, there are more houses being built in Houston than other major metropolis. The Space City is also known for its luxurious condominiums, elegant penthouses, and lavish homes and apartments as far as the eyes can see.
- Wilmington – Wilmington real estate has been on fire for years. With its unique location of being a coastal area, but having lakes and rivers, there are many waterfront homes and vacation getaways in the Greater Wilmington area. Many of the peripheral cities, such as Carolina Beach and Kure Beach have seen tremendous growth also.
- Florida – Despite the recent hurricane, Florida is still a great state for prime real-estate. In fact, there are more buyers and sellers in Florida than practically anywhere else in the Union. Selling your condo in Panama City Beach has become very profitable recently. The commercial real-estate market in Florida has seen tremendous growth as well as new beachfront condo developments- along with high-rises, mid-rises, and wonderful townhomes and commercial real estate.
- Atlanta – once a hotbed for real-estate activities, Atlanta has regained its spot on the list. In fact, the City has seen property developments and mass growth. The suburbs are especially great for townhouses, one-story homes, two-story homes, and even mini-mansions.
- Boston – The Boston real estate market has been so strong that many of the articles you see about moving to Boston deter you to do so because the barrier of entry has gotten so high. With Boston MA being such a large city and booming economy – many home buyers have chosen to live right on the outskirts of Boston and purchase homes in Quincy or Cohasset MA.
These are only a few of the hottest real-estate markets in late 2017. As we approach the New Year, expect the real-estate boom to get even bigger. Remember, there are more homes being placed on the market due to the cooler weather. Similar, potential buyers are out in droves looking for open houses and meeting with real-estate agents.
With years of extensive industry experience, agents can connect you to all available listings on the market. This includes new homes, along with short-sales, flipped homes, and much more. Whether looking to buy or sell, you are always in good hands with local real-estate agents and firms.
Property Sales Increasing
Property sales are increasing in almost every state of the Union. This includes upscale townhomes, along with traditional brownstones and new contemporary homes. The latter features built-in entertainment centers for LED TVs, along with cozy fireplaces and ample leg room. These homes also feature smart appliances, as well as spacious bathrooms, bedrooms, dens and media rooms. Whether looking to buy contemporary or traditional homes, the market is as great as ever. In fact, you have the flexibility of bypassing low-ball offers for higher ones. Simply check the current property values in your respective sub-division or deed-restricted community. This allows you to base your asking prices on the current market trends – local, regional or even national.
Short Sales are Beneficial
If your home had lain dormant for several months, it may be time for a short sale. Remember, these sales are not just for owners that are in the red – or facing foreclosure. Short sales are a way to sell your home if the payoff on your current mortgage is more than what you can get on the open market. However, you may need to accept a reasonable offer – especially if your home has not been renovated or or is damaged in some way.
For example: most sellers will have their homes power-washed and interiors cleaned for open houses and agent – buyer walkthroughs. However, short sales may not leave you with enough time to perform light repairs – or get your home ready for its new buyers .With this in mind, be flexible in terms of your asking prices, as well as offers that may even come from home rehabbing and flipping companies.
Real Estate Experts and Agencies
The market outlook and forecast is very positive. Despite current weather catastrophes and political upheaval, the market has remained steady for real-estate. I n fact, coastal properties have increased in sales in many areas. Whether looking for reserve or premium prices, home-sellers have access to a wealth of opportunities. While the market of yesteryear was turbulent at best, today is a positive change and break from the norm .Interest rates on home financing and loans are as low as they can be. Similarly, more buyers are investing in multiple homes for multiple reasons. This means entire cul-de-sacs with homes may belong to one particular buyer or group.
For more information on buying or selling your home, simply contact your local real-estate agent. You can also check the social media platforms for the latest real-estate industry news. As we head into 2018, the market is ripe with new offers and sales. Remember, people want to move when the weather is cooler – so this gives you an advantage. Simply continue to market your home with your agent -or you can hire SEO experts to formulate strategic plans for your residential home or commercial sales.